HOME        |       TATTOOS        |       PAINTINGS        |       BIO        |       MEME'S        |       STORE        |       INFO
                                                   

Michael Jackson Thriller Painting

This is progress of a Michael jackson Thriller painting I'm working on .

Medium= Golden Open Acrylics
Size= witdh =43.5" hieght= 30"





























I'm still not completely happy with it yet .. tis missing something besides the minor tweeks. I feel its missing something major!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's missing your signature duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! good eye .. but i dont like signing the front . I only sign the side because signing the front ruins the focus point ... my eye always goes dow nto the signature ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23.10.09

    this is so good; i honestly do not see what could be done to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous29.10.09

    It's great but I think it's missing some shadows perhaps? I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thnking like a soft glow off of MJ and the zombies to fill that emty black part at the top! shadows might work too though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14.3.14

    fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me @jeremyworst thanks.