HOME        |       TATTOOS        |       PAINTINGS        |       BIO        |       MEME'S        |       STORE        |       INFO
                                                   

SHIPPING INFO

I Ship my work using UPS. 

Most all of these prices are from previous shipments.  

This is the Price of the SHIPPING ONLY.
 Add the Cost of the print / Original to the shipment to get the total cost.

USA- 
Framed Prints = $15
Canvas Prints = $45 
Originals =  $50

Canada-
Framed Prints =$30
Canvas Prints = $45 
Originals = $50

Until I find a Cheaper International Shipping Source this is what I've been using. 
 
Internatinal Shipping for Everywhere else-
1-2 x Framed Prints 18"x22"= $80
1 x Giclee Canvas Prints 45"x25" = $160
1 x Originals 50"x30"=$400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me @jeremyworst thanks.